Blaster-Master E-11 build, need folding stock spring

kenjancef

Has anyone ever built the Blaster-Master E-11 by just printing the files, and not buying the package, when it was available? I am currently building it, and I need the folding stock spring, as well as the pins used for the stock. Does anyone know where I can source the parts, or at least make the spring myself?

On 11/23/2023 at 12:32 PM, T-Jay said:

Hey Ken, maybe our member Fieldmarshall is able to help you:

Thanks for that. I think I figured it out... bought some 40 gauge wire at the local hardware store, and I was able to find a dowel to wrap it around, so I made my own. That post is crazy! Would LOVE a metal blaster, but all my budget can handle is a 3D printed one...

4 hours ago, kenjancef said:

Would LOVE a metal blaster, but all my budget can handle is a 3D printed one...

I have both, and personally I don't think I would use the metal one (7 pounds) on an extended troop as it would probably get a bit tiresome after an hour or two, so 1.2 pounds is just right.  If I was a gym-rat it may be different, but I'm in no shape to exercise.  :laugh1:

• Like 2

I not yet attempted the e-11 print and own both a blasterfactory and an S&T airsoft.   While I know there is a spring in the main chamber, I don't recall one in the stock...  and I am now educated...  I went and answered my own question since it seems you solved your dilemma.  Well done.

IMG_0737-2.jpg

Edited by SB_Sneetch