First time build

tonys247

Hi all

im located in Prince George bc Canada and looking at doing a sand trooper build my first ever . Looking for advice on best supplier for the kit . Or even is there someone who’s looking to sell their armour . Never done anything thing like this before so any tips & advice greatly appreciated .

thanks all 

Hello and welcome to the forum, for Sandtroopers you would be better served at MEPD home of Sandies 

For base armor/helmet we have an area that covers those here 

Everything else you may need Stormtrooper can be found here 

Research is the key to this hobby, good hunting

Welcome to the FISD, Tony.. you are in the right place for all things TK related!  The list of "vetted" (tried and true) armorers that Glen provided the link for will get you started, and once you decide which one you will go with I can suggest a few things:

While waiting for your kit (this can take up to 4-6 weeks normally) start your research.  If there is something you can't find or have a question about, just ask! 

When you finally get your kit, start a build thread.  This will help immensely!  You can ask all the questions you like (the more the better) and post lots of photos of your progress.

Speaking of posting photos, this is especially important if you have an problem.  It's much easier for us to help if we can see what the issue is.  Adding pics to your thread is actually pretty easy, and I have a tutorial here which will help.

While you hurry up and wait for BBB (big brown box) day, get all of your build supplies in order.  It's better to have them on-hand rather than having to run out and get something in the middle of your build.  If you are building an Original Trilogy trooper, this thread will come in handy.

Take..... your.... time.  Don't rush your build.  Trust me on this one.

Lastly, know that we are here to help every step of the way, so never be shy about asking us anything!