Some input please

TI25674

Hi David there are a few things standing out, some strapping hanging out over the armor in some places, just under chest, over thigh and over kidney on the rear.

Your shoulder elastic is being pulled a lot and can be seen outside of the shoulder straps. You could try rotating the shoulder bells to close some of that gap.

I would try to even out the gaps on your arms, biceps could come down a lot more.

Belt too high over ab buttons

Kidney plate sticking out on the sides, adding tabs behind can help

Thigh and shin cover strips are quite large, we suggest adding larger to the rear as it's not seen as much, entirely up to your GML if they are acceptable.

Boots will only cover basic approval due to the stitching.

You may want to see if you can bring your abdomen up a little, it will give you more room at the top of the thighs.

DMnNiaD.thumb.jpeg.87811356c85116827516d62059cdd396.jpeg

No neck seal or detonator which no doubt you know ;) 

Nice. Thanks for the input. I knew about some of those. I like the tab idea, thanks for the link. 

The gap at the chest and shoulders - going to try to rotate those a bit. I have a large chest and gut so that doesn't help either lol. 

My gml was ok with the cover strips for basic. I'm a bigger guy so getting things like this to fit are tough. I'm really pleased with the first suit up. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TI25674 said:

Nice. Thanks for the input. I knew about some of those. I like the tab idea, thanks for the link. 

The gap at the chest and shoulders - going to try to rotate those a bit. I have a large chest and gut so that doesn't help either lol. 

My gml was ok with the cover strips for basic. I'm a bigger guy so getting things like this to fit are tough. I'm really pleased with the first suit up. 

Great to hear, hopefully we will see you approved in the not-too-distant future.

FYI you can post pre approval photos for feedback here ;) 

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/193-request-tk-pre-approval/

Best way to take your photos (your GWL with thank you) inside with decent light on a blank background (a different color to your armor/undersuit)

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/52503-action-photo-background/ Also having a long mirror to see any issues, you can't always count on your photographer to know what should be what and where.

Good luck

On 9/9/2023 at 7:33 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Great to hear, hopefully we will see you approved in the not-too-distant future.

FYI you can post pre approval photos for feedback here ;) 

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/193-request-tk-pre-approval/

Best way to take your photos (your GWL with thank you) inside with decent light on a blank background (a different color to your armor/undersuit)

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/52503-action-photo-background/ Also having a long mirror to see any issues, you can't always count on your photographer to know what should be what and where.

Good luck

Wanted to thank you for the input, approved today

1 minute ago, TI25674 said:

Wanted to thank you for the input, approved today

Great news, happy dance time :dancing-trooper:

You can request TK access here 

Congrats trooper and welcome to the ranks :salute: