Rs Prop Masters

Hello there!

I've been thinking a lot about buying a fully assembled armor from RS- I live in Germany though and as it is a UK based Company I don't rlly know what the taxing situation is- does anyone have experience ordering from EU and could help me out?

I am looking to buy a Tie-armour but find the proportions to look kind of off on some pictures. Are there specific things I should have in mind when ordering (I am 6ft and 167lbs)- alternatively, I consider buying a ST armor as I dont see the 'problem' (which could just be subjektive aswell though) with it

Any help is highly appreciated, may the force be with you all!

Edited by Lofote

• Lofote changed the title to Rs Prop Masters

Hi there, trooper.

I would try reaching out to the German Garrison. I know lots of members have RS and would have ordered from the UK. They might have some advice for you on taxes etc.

I’m not an expert with Tie Pilot costumes so wouldn’t be able to give much advice there, I’m afraid.

Best of luck with your journey into costuming. :-)

Best wishes
Dan - CableGuy

• Like 2

vor 3 Stunden schrieb CableGuy:

I would try reaching out to the German Garrison. I know lots of members have RS and would have ordered from the UK. They might have some advice for you on taxes etc

Most of us ordered before brexit though where the situation was entirely different.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, GalacticWolf290 said:

Have you managed to find out what the tax is?

I live in the Netherlands

Or have you found another seller within EU borders?

It looks like in the Netherlands it works the same there as here (UK).

It will be the VAT and duty due on the total of the goods and the shipping costs. A quick google would suggest you would be liable for 21% for VAT, between 0 and 12% for duty depending on the category it's put down as.

So as an example:

€80 goods

€20 shipping

€100 subtotal

€21 for VAT

€0-12 for duty depending on what it's categorised as.

Final total €121-133