Storm trooper uniform to borrow or donate

Our grandson inma at Children's Hospital in Cincinnati Ohio. He loves watching Episode XII and the storm troopers.  Last week some guys from the 501st Ohio Garrison came to visit as Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader. I would be very grateful if I could walk into him room as a storm trooper and take the helmet off and he seeing that it is me in the uniform. I would also be able to visit the other children there. Us there anyone to help. Graham has Medulloblastoma a type of brain cancer which he is kicking its butt. My email is jaydonovan1506@gmail.com if there are any questions. Thank you.

I think we pretty much covered it in your other request, but as I've previously said many won't lend out their costumes for others to wear as they are quite expensive, all I could suggest is look out for a cheaper soft costume option like a Rubies or similar

For anyone following previous costume request thread is here 

Hi Jay. 

One option that you could look into is a local costume rental shop.  I know of one near me (Ontario, so no good for you, but maybe you can find one near you) that rents storm trooper and Darth Vader costumes,  they are not at the same level as the 501st ones, but they are pretty good and would likely not be noticeably different to an untrained eye. 

Wishing your grandson strength to fight this terrible condition .