trooperbay.com is now password protected

TK-4510

Just a quick note to let you all know that trooperbay is now password protected. The password to get into the site is  - scruffynerfherder

At this time, I only want people in our community to have access to the site. Please feel free to share the password with other members and new recruits that may need stuff.

My reasoning for doing this is simply to limit the google bots and...."general public" from seeing all the sites content. I made trooperbay for US and not the random person doing a search on google. By protecting the site, I hope to keep trooperbay going, and continue servicing our group. If you forget the password you can just go to the site and message me directly by clicking on "chat with us" at the bottom right hand side of the screen. I usually respond right away and will give you the password. Thank you for understanding and thank you for the last 16 years of patronage.  -Mike TK/TD-4510

• Like 11