Cardinal CRL

msouza

21 minutes ago, msouza said:

Are we any closure to a CRL for Cardinal? I've loved the thought of this build since reading the book. 

No recent activity, I think we are still waiting for someone to complete a build and help with the CRL text.

From the DL:

LMO's are well aware of this character and the available resources, but nothing happens until we have a costume complete.

10 hours ago, msouza said:

Are we any closure to a CRL for Cardinal? I've loved the thought of this build since reading the book. 

I wish we could say we were Mike, but we can’t have a CRL with no images.

There were two members building these and some discussion around the boots which was a minor issue due to lack of references but that’s pretty much where it has ground to a holt.

I would think references of the boot color would be taken from the black series figure since there are no other sources, standard red FOTK boot, Sith Troopers use those ;) 

f0SEYmQ.jpg

With any new CRL a member should have reference images as well as all the images needed for the CRL creation.

Previously posted by our DL

"I have spoken with the LMO's (legion membership liaison's) and they are ok with this to go ahead.

There are a few things they would like to see in your thread with regards to research.

1. TFA helmet is what the LMO's are leaning towards as this is a TFA era character that was gone before TLJ (yeah I know Hasbro used the TLJ helmet, but it's a conversation you and I can have)

2. They would like to see research from cross-referencing as cardinal has a description in the book and now the action figure that should take care of any parts that are different from the standard Storm troopers."

• Like 1

The issue was actually with a member wanting to have plates on the boots like Phasma, due to how a passage was written, not the actual Black series reference we have and that the LMO's were satisfied to proceed with. That from memory is the last I heard of it.

• Like 1