Rouge one stormtrooper armor

Hi I just bought some stormtrooper armor and it’s going to arrive in the 1st of July I’m going to need some help because there’s not that much Research for the rouge one armor. I have heard there’s some events that help you build your armor but I’m not sure,I live in the Bay Area near Santa Clara if anyone can help me with this armor

I noticed you also posted for help here, which is the best area to do so. Some garrison's squad's do hold armor work days BUT with covid many have not been doing them. You can find a garrison close to you here https://www.501st.com/maps/imagemap-northamerica.php or here https://www.501st.com/members/displayUnits.php#garrisons

6 hours ago, Biggiecheese63 said:

Hi I just bought some stormtrooper armor and it’s going to arrive in the 1st of July I’m going to need some help because there’s not that much Research for the *ROGUE one armor. I have heard there’s some events that help you build your armor but I’m not sure,I live in the Bay Area near Santa Clara if anyone can help me with this armor

Hey Sebastian, me again - I'll echo that your other thread/location was the more ideal place to be posting, and opening multiple threads can be confusing.

You'll definitely be with the Golden Gate Garrison, so I would reach out to them by joining their Forums and/or via Facebook for additional in-person support. And of course, update that other build thread once your big brown box arrives! The first steps will be inventory (figuring out left and rights etc.) and then trimming, but I'd also take a look at the Rogue One resources thread and familiarize yourself with the costume CRL while you wait! This costume will undoubtedly take quite a bit of learning-on-the-job and problem solving skills as you go, so do LOTS OF RESEARCH and ask lots of silly questions to avoid making silly mistakes!