Looking for a Storm Trooper Costume

I am a retired Veteran and I always wanted to a Storm Trooper Costume. I wear a XXL and looking for a costume not to cost an arm and a leg even though it is totally worth it. Looking for one before I go to the San Diego Comic Con soon. So if you know where to get one or if you make them please let me know. Thank you for your time and consideration. 

Welcome aboard, Johnny. 

You’re in the right place - there’s plenty of useful information here on the forum. A good place to start might be here with the “vetted sellers” list: 

Another thing you might try is looking in the build threads for troopers of a similar size and build to yourself. Do you know which version of a Stormtrooper you want to be? Stunt? Hero? A New Hope? Empire Strikes Back? 

The most common version is “A New Hope” stunt - here’s the correct area for those builds - https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/80-anh-build-threads/

From memory, RWA Creations (UK) makes XL or “big boy” parts. These are scaled up versions of their standard kit for troopers with a larger frame. 

Also, I think I may have heard that AM armour came be made to fit larger frames. 

Being honest, none of the options are “low cost” as you’ll be purchasing the armour, helmet, undersuit, boots, neck seal, belt, blaster, balaclava, holster etc., however, most of us find it worth the time and investment. 

Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. 

Best wishes

Dan

Hello and welcome aboard, another useful thread full of info 

Good luck and hope to see a build thread from you soon 

15 hours ago, CableGuy said:
Welcome aboard, Johnny. 

You’re in the right place - there’s plenty of useful information here on the forum. A good place to start might be here with the “vetted sellers” list: 
Another thing you might try is looking in the build threads for troopers of a similar size and build to yourself. Do you know which version of a Stormtrooper you want to be? Stunt? Hero? A New Hope? Empire Strikes Back? 

The most common version is “A New Hope” stunt - here’s the correct area for those builds - https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/80-anh-build-threads/

From memory, RWA Creations (UK) makes XL or “big boy” parts. These are scaled up versions of their standard kit for troopers with a larger frame. 

Also, I think I may have heard that AM armour came be made to fit larger frames. 

Being honest, none of the options are “low cost” as you’ll be purchasing the armour, helmet, undersuit, boots, neck seal, belt, blaster, balaclava, holster etc., however, most of us find it worth the time and investment. 

Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. 

Best wishes
Dan

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by themaninthesuitcase
Remove all the extra links

Welcome to FISD Johnny, the guys have set you on the right path.

Ask plenty of questions and the help will flow.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...