TK ANH STUNT BUCKET

Hello all, I’m in the process of building a TK but I am in need of a new bucket. I’m looking to purchase  either a bucket kit that I can assemble or a pre-assembled bucket. If anyone has any extra kits or complete buckets, or knows where to find them please let me know. Thanks. :smiley-sw013:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 1DeadDan1 said:

Hello all, I’m in the process of building a TK but I am in need of a new bucket. I’m looking to purchase  either a bucket kit that I can assemble or a pre-assembled bucket. If anyone has any extra kits or complete buckets, or knows where to find them please let me know. Thanks. :smiley-sw013:

Here's one in the For Sale area, not sure if he still has it but you may want to inquire 

You can find most armor makers supply helmets, mostly in kit form but some do already assembled like RS and TM and others

Maker info here 

• Like 2

Hi DeadDan,

Which make is your armour? Different makers use different plastics, so I’d consider checking with your armour supplier first to try and get a good colour match.

Some makers use ABS or acrylic capped ABS - these have very different finishes.

Worth checking before you commit. :-)

Dan

16 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Hi DeadDan,

Which make is your armour? Different makers use different plastics, so I’d consider checking with your armour supplier first to try and get a good colour match.

Some makers use ABS or acrylic capped ABS - these have very different finishes.

Worth checking before you commit. :-)

Dan

Hello Dan! Thanks for responding. I honestly don’t know my maker, only because I was gifted the kit a few years ago. I for sure know it’s ABS but not sure if it’s acrylic capped or not?  So I’m shopping around to see if anyone has any extra for sale. But yes I understand finding the best to match my armor is important. 

• Like 2