15th Anniversary Shirt Run OPEN

Sly11

Hi folks

Shirt Run Open

Yes this took some time with waiting on DLFL approval but the shirt run is open at last.

Please note, due to the restricted time frame as we are trying to get shirts in hands for celebration in late May, the run will be short closing on the 14th April.

If you want a shirt then please don't delay in ordering or run the real risk of missing out.

This run is open to Full FISD members with a TK ID specifically, not a legion wide run.

Closes 14th April

• Like 3

hace 26 minutos, Tigersmurf23 dijo:

What do I need to do to order the racing shirt. I applied for approval to join the board. Still waiting to be accepted.

Hello Harry. Basically, this is what you need...Unfortunately, you will need to have your TK number before April 14th midnight US EST (-5 UTC), to order the Racing.

Who can buy these shirts?

Shirts will only be available to FISD Detachment members with a 501st approved TK # and Full Detachment Access here. 

In other words, one of theses badges must appear under your name:   

GhMNRcc.png?2  u3cGfFi.png?1 ipm_newblue.png.c5738a9efd2f8ca8a39b866def7dceb3.png DvighqE.png?1

Once you have your TK number, you must request Full Detachment access.

If you only have the 501st Member badge under your name,

team_501member.png

but have an approved TK, go to this thread and request detachment access to get updated before placing your order.

55 minutes ago, Tigersmurf23 said:

What do I need to do to order the racing shirt. I applied for approval to join the board. Still waiting to be accepted.

Once you are given 501st / Stormtrooper access on the forum you will be able to view the thread, A.C. periodically checks them so hang tight

23 minutes ago, Eric B said:

I have a TK #. Where do i request full detachment access?

i am a current member of excelsior garrision