Hi-res references from updated in-game model

crema

I have made some screenshots of the in-game model that's been updated with better quality textures few years ago. 
I am including images of plasma thrower/cannon too, which would be super helpful to build an accurate one. I am planning to make 3D print files using this super low poly model as a base.
Here is the photo dump link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1c_hOc1ejHGla3RzQvcGZmRE8sXiqG_44?usp=sharing

I've found out that there are some details that don't align with the current CRL such as the knee ammo pack. Is this the place to talk about this?

Anyways, here are some sample pics
Hev0OS0.jpg

s6dBknR.jpg

VmAj8Am.jpg

• Like 1

Correct the Incinerator CRL is long over due an update, I mentioned this a few months ago after the TFU CRL went live, the game CRL's need to be brought into line with each other as many pieces are the same. 

Here's the TKC  CRL which does have the info on the thigh.

Thigh Armor
  • Thigh armor shall be closed in the back.
  • The ammo belt shall be installed on the bottom of the right thigh.
  • The outside half of the right thigh shall be blue with two white semi-horizontal stripes near the top.

OPTIONAL Level two certification (if applicable):
  • Thighs/blue Commander details are lightly scuffed (battle worn), but not weathered like a Sandtrooper (TD).
OPTIONAL Level three certification (if applicable):
  • The thigh ammo belt shall be positioned on top of the lower ridge as seen in official references and is not rounded off like ANH.
  • The thigh ammo is glued and has no rivets.

Also the TFU

Thigh Armor
  • Thigh armor shall be closed in the back.
  • The thigh ammo belt shall be positioned on top of the lower ridge as seen in official references.
  • Thighs are lightly scuffed (battle worn), but not weathered like a Sandtrooper (TD).

OPTIONAL Level two certification (if applicable):
  • The thigh ammo pack is not rounded off at the lower ends like ANH.
  • The thigh ammo is glued and has no rivets.

Nice work with these screen captures, some nice details can be seen.

So is the description including the EI and Cent info correct on the TFU to simply duplicate across to the Incinerator CRL?

Haven't gone into all of the CRL's but currently the TFU, TKC and Incinerator thigh ammo strip details are all different.  As can be seen in the text I posted earlier the TFU and TKC are different at certain levels, so there would be some work and discussion needed as all three should be aligned (dependent on the references available for each costume of course). 

Incinerator is still asking for rounded corners, use of brads/rivets and doesn't mention it should sit on top of the ridges.

• The thigh ammo belt shall be connected by brads/split rivets only - standard rivets are not acceptable.
  • The bottom corners of the thigh ammo belt shall be rounded off.

I've made a document with all the inaccuracies on the current CRL noted.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L2lmDnEviOKRhfSitYCS8e7v2go89cnjIBTzK5KJZ8Q/edit?usp=sharing
Please let me know if images are needed to confirm them!

Great work Jamie, we shall get a few more eyes across it before I discuss changes with the LMO team, but I don't see them having any issues with it.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/9/2021 at 12:37 PM, crema said:

I have made some screenshots of the in-game model that's been updated with better quality textures few years ago. 
I am including images of plasma thrower/cannon too, which would be super helpful to build an accurate one. I am planning to make 3D print files using this super low poly model as a base.
Here is the photo dump link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1c_hOc1ejHGla3RzQvcGZmRE8sXiqG_44?usp=sharing

I've found out that there are some details that don't align with the current CRL such as the knee ammo pack. Is this the place to talk about this?

Anyways, here are some sample pics
Hev0OS0.jpg

s6dBknR.jpg

VmAj8Am.jpg

Does the force unleashed incinerator version have a different color pattern and parts than the official TK CRl? because Ive notice the game version is more darker and battle damaged.  I wanted to make my upcoming suit more like the force unleashed version but I don't know if it will fit the current crl. maybe just darken the colors and add some white scars? 

Incinerator Trooper mando version .webp

Edited by Imperial_juggernaut
grammer issues and extra information

Here's what the original CRL was based on and ROTJ armor was used, note the curved pauldron and the darker red

large.2085684837_imageproxy(17).jpg.1fce

The image you have provided would be Rogue One based armor not like the ROTJ base of the Incinerator CRL. We don't have a RO version Incinerator CRL as yet, someone needs to complete a build first and help write the CRL. Although there have been a few builds started so far nobody has submitted one for use in a new CRL.

RO/Anthology Incinerator section is here

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/243-anthology-variant-incinerator-and-artillery-build-threads/

Color does change slightly depending on which reference is used

v0tASNq.jpg

large.287941501_IncineratorR18.jpg.9f28a

Screen references here

On 12/14/2022 at 4:36 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Here's what the original CRL was based on and ROTJ armor was used, note the curved pauldron and the darker red

large.2085684837_imageproxy(17).jpg.1fce

The image you have provided would be Rogue One based armor not like the ROTJ base of the Incinerator CRL. We don't have a RO version Incinerator CRL as yet, someone needs to complete a build first and help write the CRL. Although there have been a few builds started so far nobody has submitted one for use in a new CRL.

RO/Anthology Incinerator section is here

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/243-anthology-variant-incinerator-and-artillery-build-threads/

Color does change slightly depending on which reference is used

v0tASNq.jpg

large.287941501_IncineratorR18.jpg.9f28a

Screen references here

thank you

• Like 2