going for elite status but think i mucked up

Hi guys and gals,

I have been building my new tk suit hopefully to elite status however the helmet i have is of a stunt config, flat green lenses,8 teeth, so on so on,i riveted the holster on to my belt last night without checking the conditions for elite status :blink: .I had riveted the belt on with 4 rivets ,like luke wore which i guess would make it a hero belt,or were there some stormtroopers with the 4 rivets aswell,will this affect ANH elite status ,i have used small white rivets so it isnt really noticeable anyway so what i could do is drill the two top rivets out and replace them with the metal coloured ones,either that or i will have to buy a new belt,any advice welcome :D

many thanks colin

Armor Details

Must meet all the requirements of the base armor.

Holster is worn on the left

Holster must be attached to the belt from behind instead with no loops covering the outside of the belt

Nothing in the ANH Elite standard that dictates that the holster will be attached with 2 rivets if doing Stunt, or for that matter 4 rivets for Hero. 2 for stunt vs 4 for hero is screen-accurate, but not explicity called out in the requirements so I can't see how you would be ruled ineligible.

Actually most elite troopers are ANH stunt with 4 rivets on their holster. Elite is not designed to be 100% screen accurate. It's goal is to be a higher standard than the Legion requires.

When we have 200 - 300 Elite perhaps we can tighten up the standards to reflect the number of rivets on a belt. For now, I think the goal is to get as many folks Elite as possible with what's currently in place.

So - you're fine bro!

When we have 200 - 300 Elite perhaps we can tighten up the standards to reflect the number of rivets on a belt. For now, I think the goal is to get as many folks Elite as possible with what's currently in place.

So - you're fine bro!

Ditto!!!