Invision CMS and server upgrades taking place

Sly11

Att all troopers

You may notice a few things slightly different with the forums. Things like buttons relocated, minor colour changes and the fact Tapatalk is not working properly at the moment.

This is all because of a few minor upgrades currently taking place and the fact the server is busy so it will take a little time for things to settle down.

Yes this will take time but your patience is truly appreciated.

I shall bring you another update later on today/night depending on your time zone.

• Like 3

• Sly11 changed the title to Invision CMS and server upgrades taking place
  • 1 month later...

Hi Andrew! Quick question, in case the problem is on my end. Should Tapatalk be fully-functional at this time? My messaging appears to be working fine, but it's been a month and a half since I've received any subscription notifications on FISD, while they continue to come through from my accounts on MEPD and IOC. Just thought I'd check. Cheers!

17 minutes ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Hi Andrew! Quick question, in case the problem is on my end. Should Tapatalk be fully-functional at this time? My messaging appears to be working fine, but it's been a month and a half since I've received any subscription notifications on FISD, while they continue to come through from my accounts on MEPD and IOC. Just thought I'd check. Cheers!

I've just updated the tapatalk module, so hopefully that fixes it. But do know that tapatalk is a low priority item, this forum is meant to be viewed in a browser due to the heavy use of images and references to the gallery that tapatalk still does not display properly after several years.

I've just updated the tapatalk module, so hopefully that fixes it. But do know that tapatalk is a low priority item, this forum is meant to be viewed in a browser due to the heavy use of images and references to the gallery that tapatalk still does not display properly after several years.

Thank you so much, Mathias! That did the trick for me, and everything appears back to normal! I really do appreciate it, as much of my FISD consumption and basic interaction occurs via Tapatalk. I’m totally with you on it being low-priority though, since the forum really does necessitate full browser functionality. I always optimize my own build thread posts primarily for browser viewing, but do make small format adjustments for Tapatalk viewers as well. As you say, perhaps someday the Gallery will be viewable.

Now back to spending too much time on my mobile device after these past six weeks mostly away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Actually yeah, I’ve periodically used a mobile browser for the past month or so, and do really like the lower ribbon navigation bar! And I also appreciate that the forum color theme remains too! Thanks again!

Sent via Imperial Tapatalk Comms

• Like 1