Black Series Incinerator Trooper

gmrhodes13

8 hours ago, tarok said:

Really hope the definition is good enough for a CRL. This is defo my favourite version of a flamethrower trooper.

Well I hear the LMO's are happy using the Black Series Cardinal for that CRL. But in saying that we do have screen images of the incinerator trooper so definitely follow those more closely, I have added some images here  

• Like 1

This year may be the chance to get away with it.

The LMO's seem satisfied to work with the action figures as long as it is not the only point of reference.

Cardinal has a figure but the helmet is wrong for the era (figure shows TLJ style helmet) in reality it is an TFA style so the figure helmet is not acceptable.

Cardinal also has a book with some reference images and descriptions, hence why they feel there is enough information to accurately reproduce this character costume.

The Mandalorion Incinerator has screen references although not as much as we would have all liked to see, the figure in this instance would take a huge back seat to the costume and CRL and if at all, only be complimentary to it. 

We already have a member working towards this costume and we will co-write the CRL with him once his build is complete.