Long Legged Trooper Knee Gap

Looks ok to me, it is helpful as well to see in comparison to the full kit, front, side and back as it's the complete picture that will show if your legs are in proportion with the rest of your armour.

I'd also suggest having a chat with your local garrison/outpost GML for advise.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I'm 6" and I brought my shins up a little on my boots, just added some foam behind, helps reduce the gaps a little.

I don't think it looks too bad.

• Like 1

Looks good to me as well, Fred.  Troopers come in all sizes, and I think you did a darned good job on fitting this armor for your height!  (Ideally, the ABS belt could come up some, though).  ;)  Nice work, sir!

C8slQbm.jpg   8XAwYOf.jpg?1  Nvimd6R.jpg?1

• Like 1

Looks good to me as well, Fred.  Troopers come in all sizes, and I think you did a darned good job on fitting this armor for your height!  (Ideally, the ABS belt could come up some, though).    Nice work, sir!

C8slQbm.jpg&key=2b618b8c310039971828f3502fe1173df3007bfc9643455ddaed36be0cd09b3e   8XAwYOf.jpg?1&key=0b90fb6d0801b1ca1e50d2701345b3c3047b74b9b208f75bec8280123e1da072  Nvimd6R.jpg?1&key=696f0ee7cbb84d2249a0b8957eeb7e5d1ea888629c001492992d9b9355785ebd

I placed my belt according to the first image of the Hero CRL, but looking at some reference shots from ANH, looks like the heroes have their belt higher. Should this be corrected on the CRL?

8 hours ago, DarthOnarged said:

I placed my belt according to the first image of the Hero CRL, but looking at some reference shots from ANH, looks like the heroes have their belt higher. Should this be corrected on the CRL?

Unfortunately those are old photos in the CRL and need to be updated, Fred.  Although it is not a requirement for Basic or EI levels, it is listed in the Hero CRL as a requirement for Centurion** and is screen accurate.

**The top of the ABS ammo belt should sit at or just above the bottom of the central and vertical abdomen button panels

rbZfuQC.jpg

• Like 1