New message notification

SuperTrooper

I found that SOME of my message notifications were being put into my "bulk" folder (essentially junk mail folder). However, I don't know why and have not taken the time to figure out how to change it. Hope that helps.

Don G.

TK-5372

About 2 days ago I stoped recieving new message emails. I double checked my profile but it still shows that I should.

Anyone else having this problem?

Yeah I have had thi problem also, and havent been around for over a week or so because I thought nothing was goin on :(

I'm getting it as well. Just didn't want you guys to think it wasn't noticed, but it's really hard to pin down as it's sporadic in nature.

Yeah it is, I get about 50/50 in my in box, and its hit or miss with all of the other topic subscription replies...Oh well, I just check the forum when I can and click on "New Posts" now to see whats new and what going on :)

• 3 months later...
Anyone ever show a negative message alert, meaning that where it states the number of new messages, I'm showing a " -1 New Messages " I've emptied my inbox and everything else and it still states -1 new messages. :(

I've had that happen too. What's realy getting old is having to sign in umpteen times a day <_<