My first T-21 scratch build.

Like a lot of us I have had more time on my hands than usual lately. So after stumbling across Pandatroopers plans for a T-21 light repeating blaster I thought I'd give it a go. 

The biggest problem I had was purchasing materials as most suppliers around here are currently closed. So I realised I was going to have to make it from anything I had lying around the garage or work. Being in the construction industry this wasnt too difficult. The pine timber and plastic pipe were easy to find but the only plastic sheeting I could find was an old shed window. Using all this and some old aluminium strips I had lying around I got to work.

The whole build took 2 weekends and the evenings in between. Unfortunately I didnt take many photos early on but lesson learned for when I build another. After looking at some of the great builds on here, I think I need to up my game next time but I dont think the result is bad for the time it took to build.

x9KOnc6.jpg

jBoJkuT.jpg

vY27mkT.jpg

lowudie.jpg

VXGlPyL.jpg

djcFAVZ.jpg

cGah5lN.jpg

P4dkq0H.jpg

ir12DIu.jpg

lgk1KXa.jpg

Hxpa1Fi.jpg

Ja882jM.jpg