TROS F-11D Photos

JAFO

The Visual Dictionary doesn’t focus much on First Order Stormtrooper weaponry but under the Snowtrooper section rehashes a pic of the TFA F-11D.

0357432463f7af5a6d55d2a51c60cd68.jpg&key=53a240c0f366ece97d1776007319ce315478eac536be6ee1ffe68b333428a501

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks like they finally gave the illusion that the t-tracks fit inside the front barrel by adding a recessed circle at each of their end. However no vent holes in front and behind the top t-track, the flashlight mount is there, but the rear half is similar to TFA. Yet another variant...

Honestly at this point it's too much of a mess to keep track. It's was already one with TFA alone, but TLJ and TROS just worsened things.

• Like 1

Looks like they finally gave the illusion that the t-tracks fit inside the front barrel by adding a recessed circle at each of their end. However no vent holes in front and behind the top t-track, the flashlight mount is there, but the rear half is similar to TFA. Yet another variant...
Honestly at this point it's too much of a mess to keep track. It's was already one with TFA alone, but TLJ and TROS just worsened things.

Whilst official promo pics can sometimes be misleading. In the early days of researching the Mudtrooper it became evident that the promo shot featured a broken blaster as one of the sights was missing.

As for the TROS blaster it will be great when we get more HD reference in April.

Whilst revisiting the Fortnite ‘Jedi Mind Trick’ clip I noticed these two blasters appear to have the cocking lever on the LHS of the blaster.

7a67b183ec6277a46abdf5f6c4353289.png

• 1 month later...

A nice clear shot of one of the variations seen in the movie. This seems to be the TLJ with white D-ring, torch mount and right hand side cocking channel.33b52264d61ce8774ff996aa737427bb.png