I'm getting there.

Hi to all that have given some guidance. I have joined the UK garrison, but have no clue how on earth to make a post on there site.

Don't want to jinx it,but build is going ok so far(touch wood)  thank God for all you guys YouTube videos, I would be screwed without the many,many I've watched (thank you all)

1. I seem to need to add shims round the kidney part(fatter than a standard size then) is there any rules I should no about,rivets,snaps,use of glues and so on? I have seen loads of images on Google, but some of those guys armour just to look like it dont fit(i may be wrong),but as ive said in the past,im disabled, and probably cant ever get to walk in my suit,but i truly want it to be awesome!!!

Pictures attached show how far I'm along,but is a bit cobbled together with tape and clips so far as waiting for my c clamps. 

Any advice very welcome.

Kind regards 

Michael 

Dave @Bullseye has a fantastic thread here that will help:  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/47793-kidney-plate-shimming-help-needed/

Are you having issues posting photos?  If you need help doing that just let us know!

Posting up a build thread will get you a lot of feedback, some great threads around with those that have added shims, here's one on how to add ABS paste to the seams

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/42866-how-to-make-abs-paste/