Black leaching onto white?

Anybody ever have this issue?  My black pants/top must have been sitting on my armor and the black leaching into the abs. Anybody have a way to get it out? Peroxide? Bleach? So far I think light sanding and waxing may be the only solution. I’ve got the 3 step NOVUS but it’s not pulling the black out.

7985503D-2105-465B-B5E9-21BD41D8CF18.jpeg

I think this is the thread Ray is referring to.

The only way to get purple stains like this out of the armor is sanding sanding sanding, followed by polishing polishing polishing.    I'm sorry this has happened to you!

And keep all black soft gear away from your white plastic.  I keep my black garments in their own white pillowcase in my bin to prevent dye-bleed.  Good luck!

• Like 2

thanks @Dielotski and @Cricket!  will check that thread out.  my goods were in a white pillow case, clean, dry, and folded, and they still leached through the case and onto the armor.  I've switched them to sealed ziplocks now.  I'm not taking any more chances. Thankfully the belt should cover the area (lucked out), but still going to work on it.  I'll check the thread. I've just got all the dremmel polishing tools in and enough Novus to wax a boat, so fingers crossed!