Samantha's WTF TK Stunt build thread

Congrats on getting started on your WTF TK! There are a lot of good people here to assist you if you need it. I'm currently building my WTF TK and I have been really thankful for all the help. I'm a little frustrated that my build is taking me a lot longer than expected lol. Good luck on your progress. Your helmet looks good. You might want to confirm with someone else, but I do believe the ridge of the hovi mic tips should be white.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Samantha said:

Now that I am in the right place to do my build thread I will post my progress!

http://imgur.com/gallery/fD94c7n

http://imgur.com/gallery/2kSfIDT

Have you seen this post in regards to posting images on your thread?

https://www.whitearmor.net/for...s-in-threads-using-imgur-easy/

4 minutes ago, Lord_Potato said:

Congrats on getting started on your WTF TK! There are a lot of good people here to assist you if you need it. I'm currently building my WTF TK and I have been really thankful for all the help. I'm a little frustrated that my build is taking me a lot longer than expected lol. Good luck on your progress. Your helmet looks good. You might want to confirm with someone else, but I do believe the ridge of the hovi mic tips should be white.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thank you!! It can be frustrating! My one ear has been a nightmare but now it is getting there! It will be worth it when we get done!!

1 minute ago, Samantha said:

Thank you!! It can be frustrating! My one ear has been a nightmare but now it is getting there! It will be worth it when we get done!!

It will.....I was working on one ear and messed it up....I decided to focus on other parts before I have the courage to work on the ears again ha ha ha.

Just now, Lord_Potato said:

It will.....I was working on one ear and messed it up....I decided to focus on other parts before I have the courage to work on the ears again ha ha ha.

Yes! I do a little, then work on something else and go back to it later! The ears are the scariest part for me lol!

9 minutes ago, Samantha said:

Yes. Imgar is what I am using now..

Yes, but using the steps in the link will allow your pictures to automatically be displayed on your thread. Right now your pictures come up as links and when the links are clicked the image will load. But if you use the steps in the link, as soon as you post your next post, your images won't show up as links but rather the whole image. You don't have to do this. It is just some advice someone gave me when I first started my thread. 

7 minutes ago, Lord_Potato said:

Yes, but using the steps in the link will allow your pictures to automatically be displayed on your thread. Right now your pictures come up as links and when the links are clicked the image will load. But if you use the steps in the link, as soon as you post your next post, your images won't show up as links but rather the whole image. You don't have to do this. It is just some advice someone gave me when I first started my thread. 

Oh ok! Ill try it!!

I have an RS kit, but I think the ears are in any case tricky little things. Take your time and remove just a little bit at a time. You can always remove a bit more l, but adding material is a real pain.

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6013 mit Tapatalk

4 hours ago, HSM76 said:

I have an RS kit, but I think the ears are in any case tricky little things. Take your time and remove just a little bit at a time. You can always remove a bit more l, but adding material is a real pain.

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6013 mit Tapatalk

That's what I have been doing. I cringe everytime a little comes off lol!

• 1 month later...

Not sure I updated everyone that I have opted to change my build to a TD. My helmet and forearms are done. Shoulder bells and biceps done except for strapping. Thighs are ready for the shims, and I will hopefully complete the first shim tomorrow. I will try to post progress pics tomorrow.

The first picture looks as if it is angled, they should be directly in the middle of the thigh, you also appear to have some more abs paste that needs sanding. Cover strips stop above the lower ridge on the thighs as well. 

UKgP5zk.jpg