Hello from another newbie

Hello,

I have been searching for armor for some time now. I also stumbled across the 501st site and think its great. I will join there sson. I have just purchased a set of "AP" armor vs the FX armor. I have seen some slight differences in it especially the helmet. I thinkthe FX helmet looks like a bobble head. Did I make a god purchase. It is not complete so I'm excited to finish it. another question I have is what is a good fan and speaker system to put in the helmet? I've seen a few on ebay and they don't look that good. any help would be awsome.

The AP armor is great kit - kiyote in my garrison sports this and it's top notch. You'll be happy :)

Kevin makes an excellent fan kit here - check out the commissary for his latest run.

Welcome to the FISD. You made a good choice with the AP kit. Not sure about the fan and speaker kit. I'm scratch building my fan set up and my voice amp is based on the Walmart voice changer and some speakers I bought from one of the members here.

See you around the forums.

-John