Where Can I Get Weapons?

Ok, so now that I learned that Star Fortress Productions is a no no, where do you all get your weapon props? I am particularly interested in the heavy blasters / rifles, but of course I'm going to need the good old E 11 as well. I know some of you all actually make your own, or even mod toy blasters to look realistic, but I would prefer something I can buy ready-to-use, because between school and work full time I have little spare time to make my own :( I really appreciate all the help guys, Im getting more knowledgeable about this costuming thing every day thanks to you all :)

-Phil

Ive seen a Hyperfirm MG-32 and I was totally impressed with the quality. And I have seen hyperfirm E-11's that looked like poop. Im a firm believer in building your own, but MakerofThings produces a quality resin cast kit for a great price. Stomper makes an awesome E-11 as well.

Any idea how much they weigh? I'll agree with Smitty - some HF products are really tight. The MG-34 is perhaps the best on the market IMHO. I used to think my E-11 was the shiz, but that was a few years ago. There are more detailed looking products now that are comparable in durability, which normally is a very sore point for resin weapons.

The Cushman Lewis gun can be pimped to look really good too and weighs just a few pounds - perfect for parades or an event where you're worried about your beautiful HF or Woodchuck getting damaged/stolen.

I dare say there are more options now then ever.

I agree - the more choices the better.. IMO the HF E-11 is great in every way.. Durability, weight and looks.. Off course you need to weather it to look accurate... I used to have a hasbro converted and the HF E-11 is a major improvement.. I would hate to destroy a resin on a troop.. I now have the E-11, MG-34 and scout blaster and they are all from Sci-Fire and awesome... Again that's my opinion :)