Voice amplifier?

I found this voice amp on Amazon.  I think it is supposed to play music too, so I could have some comm chatter.   

https://www.amazon.com/WinBridge-Rechargeable-Ultralight-Presentations-Etc-Black/dp/B014JJG43E/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1549580154&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=voice+amplifier&psc=1

Hey Caleb, there are many sound systems out there. Though I've never used the item you've shared a link to I'm sure it may work, just not sure how well or the quality of output. The "for sale" section here on the FISD has a couple vendors who sell sound systems that target the Stormtrooper specifically. You may be interested in these as well.  

• 2 months later...

Just be award if you want to use an Icomm static burst unit with it that some amps don't have a return power feed in the mic input, the icomm uses this as a power feed which helps it stay charged, other amps do not.

I use a separate MP3 unit which fits in my glove and I have a tee section which allows balster sounds and the mp3 to use the same input jack and the mic uses the other input as the Aker has two inputs ;)