TKC: Starkiller Saber

magni

I just wanted to share a pc. of the TKC I really like. The Saber. I've always wanted to mess with the Bathrobes so I figured it's time to climb the ranks to have one. I'm fortunate enough to have a very talented Sabersmith in our Garrison. I commissioned the Starkiller from him aiming for Centurion in mind. And I have to say I was impressed with how people can build these things! So enjoy the pictures! And I hope it's ok to give a shout out to Arm on Fire Sabers. Find him on FB. Cause I just did it!7bd3da43e52c324260cf3333f844f529.jpg37cff305895dd4c5c4316f433abde9ef.jpg47235f22ca0122b7f6522726e3f85e2c.jpg0486ebe6e5b3f599b73a59c1a9e1cadf.jpg

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
I would totally save for one of these to get from him, but the CRL for my TFU Shadow doesn't include it! I don't understand why the TFU commander and incinerator can carry this but the shadow can't... :blink:
Right? I just sent photos to GML. A lot of work to build around a saber!651d148d7f0a4d763dc5701ab59a752d.jpg99f1a22c396a39e9cffe1bda1843b808.jpg61ecf7a7c0bdcc7f753b09505bfd7b2b.jpg

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This is amazing!  3 thoughts for today:

1. If you get Centurion (you should go for it), can I ask you to be the new CRL model?  The current person is me, but I like your kit better.

2. Can you get shots against a neutral background of your saber?  We can update the CRL with it.

3. For the TFU Shadow, that's in SpecOps?  

http://databank.501st.com/databank/TX_-_Shadow_Stormtrooper_TFU

--> This one has an incomplete CRL.  They will probably add it once someone has done this costume, as there are no photos at all.

3 hours ago, Daetrin said:

This is amazing!  3 thoughts for today:

1. If you get Centurion (you should go for it), can I ask you to be the new CRL model?  The current person is me, but I like your kit better.

2. Can you get shots against a neutral background of your saber?  We can update the CRL with it.

3. For the TFU Shadow, that's in SpecOps?  

http://databank.501st.com/databank/TX_-_Shadow_Stormtrooper_TFU

--> This one has an incomplete CRL.  They will probably add it once someone has done this costume, as there are no photos at all.

P.M. inbound Paul