Harbinger’s TFA Build (Anovos)

Harbinger

After many, many, many months of waiting for my standard line Anovos FOTK kit I finally got the long-awaited shipping email a few days ago. Looks like it should be here sometime between March 20th and September 21st.

I will, once again, be building with Centurion in mind. I have been steadily working on procuring all of the needed accessories, soft goods, supplies, etcetera so this couldn’t come at a better time.

The Shopping List (italicized items are things I still need to buy):

2P6jYSm.jpg

9ApRHAt.jpg

Armor -  Anovos standard line FOTK kit (due sometime before Sept. 2018, hopefully)
Neckseal - Anovos Premier Neck Seal
Undersuit - Stormtrooper Undersuit (Xtreme Racing) First Order Undersuit (in transit)
Balaclava - cheapo Amazon balaclava
Blaster - Self-printed (Germain/T5H files) - build thread
Blaster Electronics - working on it!
Gloves/Boots - Imperial Boots, Trooper7 (I had originally picked up a pair of boots/gloves last year but hilariously misjudged sizing so those have long been sold)
Pauldron - ImperialGaskets (White, on waiting list)

Misc. Accessories - R2Dan metal holster, ATI tactical stock (modified), Ukswrath pill box fabric/gaffers tap, VaderPainterStudios Aluminum Aerator upgrade kit
Tools & Supplies - Cordless Dremel, Velcro/nylon/elastic/sandpaper/etc., Tandy/Fasnap Stainless Steel line 24 snaps, paint (as needed)

My plan of action now until BBB day is to finish up my blaster build (electronics and painting), pick up the remaining items on my list, and maybe get a few “nice to have” pieces like the aluminum aerator upgrade or a heavy gunner vest (crossing my fingers on Anovos getting more in stock!). Thankfully I still have a bunch of elastic, nylon, ABS sheets and velcro left over from my ANH build so I am sure I will use the rest of it up for this one.

Stay tuned!

Edited by Harbinger

Looking forward to seeing those BBB photos, hope it's sooner rather than later.

With Anovos patience is definitely the key ;)

Looking forward to this! Really hope ANOVOS actually delivers. So jealous of that ATI stock :D I'm guessing you printed the heavy version blaster? Toying around with the idea of getting a stock like that but would maybe look weird on standard since the heavy version is bigger.

Yeah, I picked up the ATI stock versus printing one that would technically be more film accurate as I wanted the adjustment/buffer tube assembly functional. I have the standard blaster, the scale looks 'good enough' but is probably wrong. I might print the heavy at some point, as the stock was an afterthought, but the thought of more sanding and bondo makes me want to wait awhile...