First ever blaster build using Doopys, Tino’s kit and hopefully lots of luck!

Just a very minor thing to notice: the two small screws on your scope front could sit a bit deeper. On real scopes these two screw heads are placed about 1mm below the surface.

• Like 2

Thanks Jesse...although I can’t take credit for them myself. Dan did them first and kindly sent the file so I could print them off. Looking forward to getting it together and finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was going to ask you where you got the numbers, now I know! Lol I'm still to do mine, just waiting for clearance and my TK number first ;) Great work mate!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

21 hours ago, BaneLives85 said:

I was going to ask you where you got the numbers, now I know! Lol I'm still to do mine, just waiting for clearance and my TK number first ;) Great work mate!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Happy to knock some up for you, Tom. :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 2

Tried a trial fit with the scope, rail and counter tonight. I’m happy with it so I’ll try get some paint together this weekend and get it finished....I have armour to build! quick one...when painting the counter...how much of it is brass?6feba1afa69ad2e291c5dc8728a3c0ff.jpge12c505f81119da2ecdaf345094dfee4.jpgc7bf366d1493c2e651b84ff86d4bc5b3.jpg

Ok...all put together now and I’m really happy with it. It’s not perfect up close but I never expected that and I’m sure it will be good enough for trooping. Just one thing Dan pointed out to me...the D ring...do I need to paint that black for clearance or can I get away with it?65f93c1e9610dae48c2489c18595403e.jpg0ad42a455faed12630443519c53b6c61.jpg307d266d06815b07a51617a6593a17ae.jpgd81643f6dcc11b5f7cd7b564ab569cb1.jpg27dcd883e079325ee767e8f637aa3660.jpgcef5a7a304190bc3806c864d4c21bc65.jpg

• Like 3

Congratulations on this superb looking blaster, Wayne!  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: 

You rocked this build including many parts from the completion set in less than a month (wow!) and yes, it is absolutely good enough for trooping. And more...

Regarding the ring on the end cap: depending on how clearly your application photos will show this area, you might get away with it like it is now. If on the other hand you have a few minutes, I would suggest to paint it black too.

Anyway, I wish you a really good time with this blaster and a lot of events to use it on.  :smiley-sw013:

Edited by T-Jay
  • Like 3

Wow! Thanks Tino! That really is accolade coming from u! Thank u for the kind words! I think I will take yr advice (and Dans) and paint it black just to be on the safe side before I submit it for clearance. No point falling short at this stage...right, time to get started with my armour!

• Like 1

Wow! Thanks Tino! That really is accolade coming from u! Thank u for the kind words! I think I will take yr advice (and Dans) and paint it black just to be on the safe side before I submit it for clearance. No point falling short at this stage...right, time to get started with my armour!

• Like 1

Haha! Thanks Dan! Couldn’t have done it without yr input matey. Not sure why my reply to Tino duplicated? Strange.

He’s such a nice guy, Tapatalk thought your message needed repeating. ;-)

It’s been a pleasure following your build, Wayne.

• Like 1