Helmet Oopsie.

Edwacoo

Pop riveted the two halves of my Bucket together today, and I neglected to notice in doing so, My Face became about 3/4 of an Inch off center. 

8fm6TsG.jpg

gDA1p5h.jpg

GVN0b0F.jpg

How much does this Matter in regards to approval for a Stunt build? I know the helmets are asymmetrical but its bugging the crap outta me

I'd re-rivet. That probably wouldn't pass muster for EIB/Centurion (assuming you're aiming for those, which you should! ;)), but even if you onlyl go for basic it's better to have a helmet that points straight.

Going for Basic Stunt Approval Right now, This kit will be repainted and Modified for Shock Trooper next year; for which I have an anovos Helm.

If I leave it in its shiny white state for long, I may just pick up an Anovos TK helm. I reallllly dont think I can re rivet without showing holes....

Remember the bucket is what everyone focuses on. Drill out this rivets the ear should hide the holes. Try using the screws we mostly use so you don’t have to deal with the drilling of rivets. Good luck brother. 

Just take it easy with drilling out the rivets, go slow as the rivet can build up heat, try to hold the back of the rivet with pliers so they don't spin ;)