Tapatalk notifications not working

CableGuy

Hi all,

Firstly, apologies if this is the wrong section for this post.

Over the last two days, I no longer receive any FISD notifications via the Tapatalk app (using iPhone with latest iOS). Tapatalk is still working as it shows me notifications for the UKGarrison forum, just seems to be missing all notifications for FISD. 

If i use the browser on my iPhone I can then see all of my notifications.

I know of at least one other member that has also lost notifications. Does anyone know of a work-around for this, please?

Kind regards,

Dan

Did you turn them off?

For what it's worth, tapatalk is not something we spend a lot of time supporting, because this forum is intended primarily to be used with a browser. Tapatalk is more on a convenience we provide because people kept asking for it.

1 minute ago, Locitus said:

Did you turn them off?

For what it's worth, tapatalk is not something we spend a lot of time supporting, because this forum is intended primarily to be used with a browser.

Hi Mathias,

Lol - no, they are still switched on. ;-)

The settings in Tapatalk are set to allow notifications for FISD and UKG. UKG still pop-up on screen, however FISD no longer do. This is the same on my iPhone and iPad, both of which worked prior to the last couple of days where all have disappeared. 

I really like the browser and its appearance since the overhaul, however I do like the functionality of the Tapatalk app, combining multiple forums in one app, (UKG and FISD), receiving pop-up alerts/notifications (when they work, lol) etc. As the browser cannot alert me to new posts, I am relying on email notifications. Being lazy, it's easier to see a notification pop up and swipe to open.

Many thanks,

Dan :-)