TK 68469 Requesting ANH stunt EIB status( RS propmasters) [772]

Hi Paul,  thank you for your EI application. Lets see what we have.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Great work Paul Welcome to the ranks     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.

Thank you for making the adjustments we mentioned in this thread, you must admit, you look so much beeter, great work.

On an accuracy side, those screws on your thermal det could do with some black paint. If you want to take it another step, the original screw heads were a Pan head type which is flat and not domed as in the below reference image

v3HPdtn.jpg

Reference image

TD%20clip%20screws.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. This is also where we try and get you in the best possible position for a successful Centurion application.

From what we can see, the only item that stands out is your drop box positioning. They should be aligned with the outer most edge of the ammo belt and just below it with little to no gap. 

For level three certification (if applicable):

• Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.

m7DwHIK.jpg

s9a4dPv.jpg

I hope your photo posting woes are over lol, please use the Centurion photo check list and post your images up in any future application, in the correct order and preferably in the one post.

That's it Paul, congratulations and hope to see you in Centurion soon:jc_doublethumbup:

Thank you very much!  :salute:    I will fix the the drop box alignment on my belt and change those screws on the thermal detonator and apply for centuriion.  Thank you guys and my fellow troopers!