Troop log for TK 28712

Firecat

Spirit Day at ACHS - 09/01/17 -  Not an official troop since it was just me, but I had lots of fun surprising my students!  The dress up theme was "cereal" so I went as the toy prize inside the cereal box.

Chapelle.jpg

Star Wars Film: Hopeless - 10/01/17

NOTE: If you have never run while in your TK costume, let me tell you...it is not NEARLY as glamorous as it looks!  We sounded like a bunch of plastic windchimes in a tornado, but we looked cool!  I had sand in my suit for days...

IMG_1259.JPG

IMG_1256.JPG

Great work, if you would like any troop reports (ie: troop attendance, photos and info) featured in the monthly newsletter please also post them in an individual thread ;) 

18 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Great work, if you would like any troop reports (ie: troop attendance, photos and info) featured in the monthly newsletter please also post them in an individual thread ;) 

That sounds neat.  Is there a protocol for where/how to do that?

<-- Newb to the boards :)

41 minutes ago, Firecat said:

That sounds neat.  Is there a protocol for where/how to do that?

<-- Newb to the boards :)

No protocol as such, if you have a look at one of my reports it will give you an idea, you don't need to add all the info, just basically some troop info, name, date, who attended, a little story and some photos ;) 

• 4 weeks later...