Which armor is best

Which armor is best for people with longer torso's and wider shoulders?

I have gotten some Anovos, and the issue is that my torso is longer than the average person leaving a 3 to 4 inch gap between the chest and abdomen plate. I know I can cut the abdomen and hide the gap behind the belt, this was recommended by my GML

Right now I am about 5'10 and about 270 lbs, about a 46 belly, and 44 chest

My idea was to give my anovos kit to my wife (who wants one as well) and look for a better fitting kit that does not require as much modifications. Bonus points for Rogue One style armor so I can sit

Jim Tripon's Rogue One TK is fiberglass and flexible fiberglass. It should be pretty durable and easy to fix any problems with a little bondo. I think he has too sizes but I think most of the difference is in the size of the thighs. Not sure if that will help you at all.

I don't think its your torso being longer than the usual person,  at 46" belly and 44" chest thats more likely the issue, your AB and kidney plate are too far apart so the chest isn't properly in place creating the gap, also I assume you will need  2-3 " shims on each the sides  to close gaps? 

Edited by ABS80

I had looked at the belly issue, but when I measured the armor from crotch to top, it is roughly 36 inches, on me that same measurement is 39 inches with sucking in the tummy, or 42 inches with the tummy

On the sides I think I need about 6 inches to cover it