Question re Imgur Photo links

Ragtooth

I'm having a bit of trouble linking pics to a forum post.  I'm clicking on "Insert other media" and then "Insert Image from URL" and then copying the HTML link from Imgur into the box.  When I click "Insert into Post" the line/banner just turns red and it doesn't do anything. 

What's going on?

Thanks

I tried all of the links but you know what, they all work now! 

It was a brand new account and I hadn't verified the email address before I started trying to upload the links.  After I verified the email address, I closed out and logged back in and voila!

Thanks man!!!

You can do one of two things.

When you have uploaded your photo and you see the copy link box, click on the drop down arrow, then click Get Shared Links, I find the Markdown (Reddit) link works best, copy that and enter into your post.

OR

Once photo is uploaded go to your username in the top right corner, click images, then click on the image you want to use, another box opens then I select Direct Link, copy and paste into your post.

For some reason the direct link doesn't work from the first option, not sure why but both of these ways work for me.