YbHnt0.jpg

en2Nyu.jpg

54c6ac5846e17d3ba6d4bef46a27980a.jpg

7486691b26f26a1fef252bca8b05a79c.jpg

e0b6951485ecd5783511a26e022d366b.jpg

9e10023b19870025c71e00a90ece4764.jpg

bf865144166dad481c5af87793a1f584.jpg

Edited by Thrawn78

Nice job on your build, Telmo!  I noticed that your sniper knee plate gets caught behind the thigh, (I had the same issue) but it is an easy fix.  I glue a piece of foam 1 inch (2.5 cm) x 1 inch x 8 inch (20 cm) to the inside of the front. This will help eliminate that.  Great job on those ab/kidney connections and alignment of the thigh/calf and bicep/forearms!

Hopefully you will aiming for Centurion once you get your EIB.  If so, you will need to replace the decals on your traps/tears to reflect a "hand painted" appearance, (or better yet, paint them yourself).  You will also need to paint one of the ear bumps black, (easy fix).

Below is a pic of an SDS bucket that was approved at Centurion level.  

T42Wt1f.jpg?1

• Like 1

Nice job on your build, Telmo!  I noticed that your sniper knee plate gets caught behind the thigh, (I had the same issue) but it is an easy fix.  I glue a piece of foam 1 inch (2.5 cm) x 1 inch x 8 inch (20 cm) to the inside of the front. This will help eliminate that.  Great job on those ab/kidney connections and alignment of the thigh/calf and bicep/forearms!

Hopefully you will aiming for Centurion once you get your EIB.  If so, you will need to replace the decals on your traps/tears to reflect a "hand painted" appearance, (or better yet, paint them yourself).  You will also need to paint one of the ear bumps black, (easy fix).

Below is a pic of an SDS bucket that was approved at Centurion level.  

T42Wt1f.jpg?1

Thanks justjoseph63, I'll try your system for my sniper knee.

Nice job on your build!

Joseph already mentioned the black ranking bump on the ear.

Also, you may want to extend the frown a bit so that the paint fully covers the "teeth."

I also think you may have the Hero Handplates instead of the Stunt. Please verify.

Nice job on your build!

Joseph already mentioned the black ranking bump on the ear.

Also, you may want to extend the frown a bit so that the paint fully covers the "teeth."

I also think you may have the Hero Handplates instead of the Stunt. Please verify.

Yes, it's true. I have the stunt handplates ready for the centurion level. I just need to glue them on the gloves.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi Telmo, Sly or myself will be with your shortly. While you're waiting can we get a photo of the hovi & v coder details (close up). Thank you 

Hi Telmo, Sly or myself will be with your shortly. While you're waiting can we get a photo of the hovi & v coder details (close up). Thank you 

Hi, I've uploaded a photo of the hovi and v coder details. Thanks.

en2Nyu.jpg

One final request, please post interior photos of a thigh, shin and forearm. This will not effect your EIB application. Thank you

Done

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Hi Telmo welcome and thank you for applying for EIB. Let's have a look your armor.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All the required submission photos have been posted. Without further delay,  your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Sly and myself  would like to welcome you to Expert Infantry. Congratulations trooper      :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We have a few minor areas to cover, starting from the top. 1) Stunt frown paint should extend to the edge of the last tooth. Your's isn't bad but accurately it should be longer.  

jV1efL-crop.jpg

Here's a screen used helmet for reference

gallery_12157_36_77206bc.jpg

2) Shoulder bell to chest and back plate gap. There should be little gap here. You might want to try removing more shoulder bell lower return edge. This should draw the bell closer to the chest and back. The top clearance is perfect  :duim:  

bell.jpg

Reference photo

Shoulder%20gap.jpg

3) Forearm to hand plate gap. Though in the movie gap space have been seen all over the map optimum is minimal gap if possible. A simple fix would be to drop your biceps and forearms almost a full inch. Also there should around a 1/2" gap between your biceps and forearms so try no to increase the gap between the two.

arms.jpg

Reference photo

c1cbb2b3-ec19-4c4f-88cc-38ee6732334b.jpg

4) Though your aren't bad the drop boxes should reside below the lowest edge of the ammo belt. This could be a simple photo issue but worth mentioning non the less.

belt%202.jpgbelt.jpg

Reference photo

88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg

5) Crease or cut in TD control panel. This area could use a little TLC so that it matches the remainder on the panel a bit better.

5a) Clip rework. Though this area is not seen we're recommending that maybe you soften up the edges a bit so they do less damage to your armor and cloth belt during installation and removal.  

td3.jpgtd3b.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_51_33329.jpg

6) Calf cover strips too long. The cover strips should stop just below the upper return edge. We're recommending that you trim them down. If you choose to shoot for Centurion it will be mandatory. This shouldn't be to difficult to fix   :duim:

calf.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_59_18998.jpg

7) Finally, also not a huge concern but worth mentioning from an accuracy standpoint is the vertical ab button plate edge should fit inside the raised ab step. This could just be a bad photo angle, if so disregard. If not then a little bit of trimming may be in order.

ab.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_16_7278-crop6.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here. As Joseph mentioned tears and traps are to be hand painted or like-hand painted decals, as well as one of the ear rank bumps. This is a requirement: 

For level three certification (if applicable):

• Ear bars shall have only one bump painted in black (rank stripes).
  • Tears/traps shall be hand painted or use decals that emulate hand painted (with correct ANH TK details).

helmet.jpg

Reference photos

Tear%20L.jpgtrap%20L.jpg

And lastly, you'll need to remove the return edge on your forearms near your wrist. The CRL states:

For level three certification (if applicable):

• No return edge on the inside of the front of the forearm is allowed.

forearms.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_59_23801.jpg

That's it. Fantastic job on your build Telmo  :jc_doublethumbup: , hope to see you at Centurion. 

Thanks mates, I'm very happy for the EIB :jc_doublethumbup::peace:  Next stop... centurion  ;) 

Gracias compañeros, con maestros como vosotros el camino es mucho más fácil. :salute: