To glue, or not to glue: that is the question

I have been playing around and test fitting my FX kit. I've been thinking of which seams to glue, and which ones to use velcro. I know I'll have to use velcro on the calves, since they won't slide on any other way. I thought I would need to use velcro on the forearms. But after I tried one, I found I could slide it on and off without undoing the velcro.

So I'm just curious what everyone else does? Which seams do you glue, and which ones do you use velcro to close? Right now I think I can use velcro on the calves, and glue on the thighs, forearms, and biceps.

I realize that gluing the seams makes things a bit bulker in terms of storage. that's OK, I'll just get a bigger tub if I have to. Although most parts will stack/fit inside others.

My theory is, glue as much as you can and velcro where you must. The only thing on my armor with velcro is the calves. Also if the forearms are snug, many people glue one seam and velcro the other.

I agree with Supertrooper. I glued the biceps, forearms and thighs shut and just left the calves able to open. Partly for aesthetic as I felt the armor looked better with everything glued together, also for safety reasons. I didn't want to be out trooping and have a bunch of velcroed pieces come apart.