Ht: 5'10"

Wt: 220

Boots: TK Boots

Canvas Belt: AP

Hand Plates: Latex

Electronics: Ukswrath

Neck Seal: Darman

Holster: Darman

DSC_0049_zpsw92cervn.jpgDSC_0061_zpskxstp14j.jpgDSC_0056_zpsvwhthmi5.jpgDSC_0065_zpsatpfrfpr.jpgDSC_0066_zpsofsqesif.jpgDSC_0060_zpsyv2rvle9.jpgDSC_0069_zpsfxaxanre.jpgDSC_0072_zpscqnwxupl.jpgDSC_0116_zpsq232mftk.jpgDSC_0115_zpsoxtizjei.jpgDSC_0122_zpsuelkoqum.jpgDSC_0124_zpsjqdvksaq.jpg2017-02-22%2015.09.54_zpsvgqqyyhm.jpg2017-02-22%2015.10.03_zpskzq7qr2i.jpg2017-02-22%2015.10.15_zpsiiqvtwcv.jpg2017-02-22%2015.10.09_zpsyblndgvp.jpgDSC_0106_zps0rvokx3e.jpgDSC_0105_zpszfd99afw.jpgDSC_0109_zpsx0aczdkp.jpgDSC_0117_zpsyuiqmrj8.jpgDSC_0112_zpsmvvd6ud9.jpgDSC_0126_zpssh9rvlkr.jpgDSC_0101_zps3evx7ocj.jpgDSC_0067_zpsscyh0gof.jpgDSC_0063_zps6ylhzpib.jpg

Edited by dclampffer

You are rocking that AP armor, Dave!  Great to see another Trooper going with the double snap system... (you won't be sorry you went the extra mile on that).  The only thing I would mention is that your E-11 could use a bit of weathering for some added realism.  That may be the HWT in me talking, though..  :D

• Like 2

You are rocking that AP armor, Dave!  Great to see another Trooper going with the double snap system... (you won't be sorry you went the extra mile on that).  The only thing I would mention is that your E-11 could use a bit of weathering for some added realism.  That may be the HWT in me talking, though..  :D

Is that a requirement?  I take pride in my blaster, it will always look pristine!  That way when I need it, it will always shoot straight and true!

Seems like a lot of people are going for EIB nowadays, do the moderators think it might be worth it to make a list of the order of submission and where they are currently?  Just a thought.  What do you think?

Is that a requirement?  I take pride in my blaster, it will always look pristine!  That way when I need it, it will always shoot straight and true!

Not a requirement, per se, but just a suggestion.  ;)

Hey Dave welcome and thank you for your EI application, let's get started. 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All the required submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Welcome and congratulations!   :salute:. We know you've put a lot of time and effort into your build and it shows, Beautiful job   :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. Since this section is used to enhance to overall look of your armor we have a few requests.

1) Shoulder Bell gap to Chest and Back plates. Adjustment needed to reduce the gap. There's probably not much you can do on the lower Bell edge however, it does look like you can tighten up the upper strap. That said, you may want to consider replacing these with some made by RT-Mod or similar, they're designed for slightly larger troopers.  

bell.jpgbell%202.jpg

Reference photo

Shoulder%20gap.jpg

2) The shoulder covers need to be shaped. They should curve as you shoulder does and lay flat (or close) on the rear back plate. Hot water bath works beautifully for this type of repair.

shoulder%202.jpgshoulder.jpg

They should look more like what's seen here.

gallery_12157_11_894568-crop.jpg

3) Not a big deal but the right side of your waist belt is sitting lower than your left. Either your mount unattached or you may need to adjust the mount on that side.

belt%20waist.jpg

Reference photos

gallery_14191_18_314894-crop-crop7.jpg88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg

4) While on the topic of waist belts we suggest you reverse the screws used to secure the holster to the belt. The screw head should be on the armor side. 

belt%20waist%203.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here.

Drop box alignment. As per the Level 3 CRL, For level three certification (if applicable):

• Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.

We're sure yours have only slipped in slightly, but maybe a dab of glue or a small piece of adhesive Velcro will stop them from moving along the belt

belt.jpg

belt%20waist%202.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_59_37792-crop.jpg 

That's it. Excellent job on your build Dave, hope to see you at Centurion.   :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

Tony,

I am so excited, thanks so much!  I will adjust the gap on the shoulder connections, but what if I tell you those are RT-MOD shoulder bells?  I will address the shoulder bridges, the chicago screws on the holster, and the drop box.  Thanks again!!!!

• Like 1