Helmet time

Well I guess the answer to that can vary. Some people are just more talented then others. And also I would say it depends on if it's your first time or not. Speaking for myself I cut the eyes, teeth, and helmet itself in one day. Then the next day I painted the frown, traps, and tears. Then I sat there and looked at the ears. I think I took some time to cry about doing them. Then I looked at reference photos and some tutorials. Then I think I drank heavily and probably a week later I was ready to actually do it. I then cut them and sanded them. Then kept doing that for days until I was finally happy and then I drilled the holes and finished the helmet. So basically it all depends. Days or weeks.

Yeah, it depends on how much time you have to spare.  Like Mark, I spent about 4-5 hours perfecting everything and completing it, (not counting paint drying time, of course).  The important thing is to take your time and study the build threads.  Like the old saying goes, measure twice, (or three or four times) cut once.

• Like 2