Forum Upgrade Time - Design Help Needed

Daetrin

Hey everyone,

So, it's time to start the upgrade cycle of the FISD boards. It's been ages since the last upgrade and assuredly the latest version will break our skin. This is an open call for anyone who has time to volunteer & help with the UI. You'll need a good eye for design, and some mad skillz with CSS/HTML and updating forum skins/themes or wordpress templates. Having good coding habits like commenting your work should be presumed.

We'll also need someone with some graphic design skills as well. Preferably more than just a photoshop jockey We're hoping for someone who can not only do logo work but deal all of the image elements needed for the skin. 

The work can be tough, but the pay is good (you get the undying gratitude of the masses).

Want to apply? Let us know here, or else PM myself, Darth Aloha, and Locitus.

Thanks troops!

• Like 2

I can help out design wise. If someone else can handle the code I can design the elements. Most of my experience is in theme park graphic design, and my strengths are in vector design more so than raster. But feel free to check out my website. I am happy to help out!

http://henselmonster.com

• Like 3

Rick - PM replied. John, that may work out perfectly as it's near impossible to find anyone with both graphics & coding skills, and usually a partnership is better (while I can do basic graphics, nearly all of my professional career I worked with UI/graphics folks and loved it that way). PM inbound.