HOW TO request - How to add the strapping and webbing to anovos FO armour?

matt159

To be honest, Matt, I would ditch the Velcro strapping system that comes with the Anovos kit.  If you (hopefully) plan on Trooping on a regular basis, I would go with the snap system, as it provides added security to keep various armor pieces from coming off during a troop.  Velcro can (and will) wear out over time from constant use, but snaps can last forever, more or less.  I recommend checking out some of the various Centurion level submission threads, which require photos of the internal strapping.  Here is a link to Theo's (ScaryGuy)  level 3 submission thread where he used the "double snap" system like I did: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/38605-tk-31026-requesting-anh-stunt-centurion-status-anovos274/ (scroll down to photo # 20).

You can use single snaps instead of double, but I like the added security of knowing that nothing will ever, ever come undone.

As Joseph said, velco in the long run is a bad idea. Snaps and straps are the way to go. Sometimes it can take a little fiddling to get it exactly right, but once it is, its set and you never need to worry about it again.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks gmrhodes, I've been checking that out since you posted but I'm just wondering and it might just be me, but the picture links are broken? Is that same with anyone else?

To be honest, Matt, I would ditch the Velcro strapping system that comes with the Anovos kit.  If you (hopefully) plan on Trooping on a regular basis, I would go with the snap system, as it provides added security to keep various armor pieces from coming off during a troop.  Velcro can (and will) wear out over time from constant use, but snaps can last forever, more or less.  I recommend checking out some of the various Centurion level submission threads, which require photos of the internal strapping.  Here is a link to Theo's (ScaryGuy)  level 3 submission thread where he used the "double snap" system like I did: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/38605-tk-31026-requesting-anh-stunt-centurion-status-anovos274/ (scroll down to photo # 20).

You can use single snaps instead of double, but I like the added security of knowing that nothing will ever, ever come undone.

Thanks Joseph, but it's a 2nd hand Anovos FO TK kit not OT TK, but yeah but myself some webbing, snaps and parachute clips to do my own strapping system.

In that case, I would go with Tony's (ukswrath) FO build thread here:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31877-ukswraths-fotk-build-thread-tk-10116/

Keep in mind that Tony's FO TK is not likely going to be strapped similarly to almost anybody else's that has a build thread. I know of a few others that did the same type of suspension system, and mine is nearing completion (finally) using the same system, but it isn't for the faint of heart. LoL.