Looking for A.M. 2.0 Chest armor

Note: I am not buying at the moment, but am trying to source parts for when I'm ready.

My last post wasn't named properly (sorry about that), so I thought I'd try this again.

So for my R1 Trooper, I noticed that the AM 2.0 Chest armor bears a whole lot of resemblance to it (even though it is ANH styled). I would buy it through AM Armor itself, but they don't sell it by itself without other armor pieces coming with it (multiple vacuum formed parts in 1 plastic sheet).

So I am wondering if anyone has an AM 2.0 Chest armor that they are willing to part with in the near future. I can't buy at the moment, but would like to have a source on where I could get it from.

U.S. only, preferably PayPal, and my budget isn't very big. If you are willing to part with it for a relatively cheap offer, please let me know :) 

The armor I am looking for looks like this one, from Navajo Bro's build thread. The sculpt has a particular curve up towards the straps from the breast.

tk_zpsfb4rccjq.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I tried and tried to contact him to buy parts for my AM 2.0 armor. I couldn't even get the dude to respond back, let alone get any information. Seems once you buy from him, your on you own. Before I received my armor, I got all sorts of correspondence. After he had my money, he was done. While I really like my AM armor, I will never buy it again because of this fact. I will be getting any future armor from Walt. Walt is a great guy and extremely helpful.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2017 at 2:15 AM, Par_ said:

Found him on facebook, and contact was much better! Just have to shoot him a message :)

Here you go:--------------

Unfortunately I am one of those people that is not on Facebook. And no I have no intention of joining.

If I message a person here and also email them, I don't think it's too much to ask for a reply of some kind. It's common courtesy and rather rude not to I think.

But if your on FB, let me know if he responds that way please.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020