CrookKnight's Battlefront Jump Pack Build

I have decided to start a build thread for the Battlefront Jump Pack.  The 2 pictures below are my main reference photos.  If anyone has any better detailed ones, please feel free to post in this thread.  I will get some more before I begin.

My thought process here is to use PVC Foam Board for the creation of the prototype.  From there, I will be able to create molds for Vac-Forming and/or 3D printing.  

The prototype will be built in white and a second one will be constructed in black.  I personally want a black one, since I am slowly building a Shadow Trooper.

It is not my intention to take this project over from anyone, I just currently have the time to be able to work on this.

Please feel free to comment on this thread as much as you want.  I am sure there will be some trial and error (just like with the Magma (Sullust) Trooper pack).

U9SWiGI.jpg

03clZZ7.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some additional reference pictures I am using. It appears there are at least 3 types of Jump Packs:

1. Shadow Trooper Jump Pack - Black
2. Storm Trooper Jump Pack - White
3. Rebel jump Pack - Green - the pack itself is different. (Obviously I will not be building this one).

Additional Reference Pictures:
m7BJkXc.jpg

IftTYab.jpg
g7FnmsV.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

I was able to spend a little time on the Jump Pack, last night. Below are some of the photos. First, I am constructing this via 2D, then I will add the depth and make it 3 dimensional. Then all of the detail work...

By the way, I am posting all of these pictures from Facebook instead of Photobucket. (Much easier).

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Latest progress on the Jump Pack.

Almost done with the face of the pack.  Remaining PVC should be in this week, so I can build sides and back.  Still alot of details to work on.  Need to find someone who can help me with metal thrusters on the sides and the heat shields.

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021