Inland Empire Armory dlt19

Refugee

Hi! Does anyone have any experience with inland armory's DLT 19? <br><br>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://m.facebook.com/inlandempirearmory/?tsid=0.46651635397861047&source=typeahead'>https://m.facebook.com/inlandempirearmory/?tsid=0.46651635397861047&source=typeahead</a><br><br>

Trying to decide between a hyperfirm vs this. I like that the hyperfirm is indestructible but I really like lights and sounds

I actually have the DLT and an EE-3 from them. Both great quality, super light, and love the electronics. I also love that the DLT breaks down too. I think I was one of the first that purchased it. Now I have both the Hyperfirm and IEA versions.<br>

Both are great items and highly recommendable. I just like having my lights and sounds. Haha especially for Christmas time and night troops. Keep in mind you can always disconnect electronics or order the version without. :)<br>

Hope my review was helpful. There's a few of us out here in Inland Empire squad that have his rifles to ask for more reviews.

• Like 1

I have the Inland Empire Armory DLT-19. I love it. There is a great amount of attention to detail and craftsmanship. Like Gabe said, the lights and sound are optional. (Besides that, whenever someone asks to hold any of my weapons, I just say, "Lord Vader doesn't allow it.") Ā In the next week or so I'll be posting a YouTube review and I'll link it here. Until then, take my word for it: This is a impressive piece of workmanship. I would give them a try.

• Like 1

It's all preference. Even if you don't let kids hold it, at some point it will fall on the ground. It's why I stayed with HF all these years.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Where are you seeing prices for the IEA?

You need to message him for prices. But this is what he told me when I messaged him about his DLT-19 last month.

" resin kits are $250. Assembled, painted &amp; completed is $350.

Options: Electronics are $75, Jedha Patrol upgrade is $75, DT upgrade is $150"

Edited by TK141

Hi guys! Steven from Inland Empire Armory here.

Ā 

Here's my current prices:

Ā 

Black resin kits are $250

Assembled, painted & completed is $350.

Ā 

Options:

Electronics $75

Case $95

Jedha Patrol upgrade is $75

Deathtrooper upgrade is $150

Ā 

I'm booked with build throughout April and I think after that I'm only going to offer kits, not completed. It's been too crazy trying to raise a new born AND build guns haha. I'm here to answer any questions you guys may have. Please check out my Facebook and Instagram for pics!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know I received my completed DLT19 with electronics from Steven and I couldn't be happier. The details of the gun are sharp. The blaster is lightweight, which is a plus. Of course one big draw for me was the ability to break it down for transport. Lastly the electronics are LOUD. The blaster was packed very safely. Overall it was well worth the wait and the price. I would not hesitate getting another kit in the future. Thanks a million Steven!