Scottdm62 first attempt at TK stunt build

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! I am utterly incompetent in putting this thing together!!!!!!

I hope there is an upcoming photo to go with this statement, Scott.  My advice is not to worry...  whatever it is we can help you work it out.  I promise you that however bad it may seem, there are dozens if not hundreds of folks who have the same issue.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, now I'm looking into AM 2.0 armor as I hear it is built with bigger folks in mind. Any thing negative I should know before I pull the trigger on this "larger" armor?

Forever frustrated!!!!

Ok, so I'm going to get AM 2.0 to finish up the suit, but now I turn to the helm while I wait. I am going to keep my Anovos helm. Now what do I need to do to get that bad boy up to at least EI?

I believe the anovos bucket is good enough for Expert Infantry as is. we all just believe some work can be done to make it more screen accurate. Fix the frown edges in paint and you may need to open up the eyes. Also buy a mesh for the back of the frown, not that its mandatory. Just looks nicer.

Ok, got first reaction back from GLM. You see the gap between the abs and chest? I need to remove that gap. My thoughts are, and correct me if I am wrong, I need to move the shoulder ribs back and that should drop the level of the chest plate thus achieving the overlap needed (obviously make the snaps on straps a little longer). Please let me know if the reasoning is correct. That was one of many things I got to do, but probably the most work of the items mentioned.

Great questions Scott! To answer your first question the chest doesn't look that bad. Maybe come down a little. But not that much. As my friend Darthaloha says" you got to hike that cod right up there!". If that isn't possible, some have separated the ab and added a shim behind the belt. For your second question, yes but not leaving the formed edge. Keeping crescent shape not squared cuts. Good Luck and keep at it. You'll get there!

Yup it has been mentioned above. I would make the shoulder straps a little longer to bring down the chest a little, but try hiking up the cod a bit too. But as it is, the chest looks slightly too high and close to your neck. <br><br>

As for the shins/thighs on the back. Yes it does not affect EIB status. Just make sure you look at references of other troopers. Try not to cut too much

Also take a photo of you dressed up completely from the front. It looks like you may want to raise your thighs as well. But I want to see a picture of u standing upright to confirm it's not just ur stance on the pics above.

Looks good Scott! Just pull those shoulder bells in at top. They should be right up to the bridges and pull your belt up a good inch. It should be right up to the bottom buttons. That's all I see in that picture. Well done! Can't wait to see your EIB application Trooper!

Looks good Scott! Just pull those shoulder bells in at top. They should be right up to the bridges and pull your belt up a good inch. It should be right up to the bottom buttons. That's all I see in that picture. Well done! Can't wait to see your EIB application Trooper!

Yup. What he said lol.

Nice job!