WTB Macrobinoculars

I am looking to either make or buy Macrobinoculars.  Does anyone know where I could buy a kit, see a build thread, or purchase?  I searched the forums for a while and could not locate anything.

Thanks 

On 10/18/2016 at 4:39 AM, Lichtbringer said:

This one?

----------

What´s your price range?

No price range. What is cost?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

No, no electronic game - cast from a real Simrad military rangefinder. Iirr it was around 250€, but might be a little more or less.

Is someone making those for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He made a run - i don´t know if some are left, or if he makes them on order now.

I can ask him, but before that i want to ensure that all interested know the prices are higher than the usually cheaper costuming versions.

I can´t find my own posted build pics. but ZK has made a great build too, here is his thread: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=219538&highlight=binocular

• Like 1

He made a run - i don´t know if some are left, or if he makes them on order now.

I can ask him, but before that i want to ensure that all interested know the prices are higher than the usually cheaper costuming versions.

I can´t find my own posted build pics. but ZK has made a great build too, here is his thread: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=219538&highlight=binocular

That price range would be fine with me for an assembled and nicely weathered item of the quality you show.  

I can´t find my own posted build pics. but ZK has made a great build too, here is his thread: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=219538&highlight=binocular

I would not have an issue with the price range.

It´s a kit when it arrives, you need to build it yourself, or pay someone to do it for you (unless you have a friend that does it for free). But it´s not that hard to do.

All major parts are included.

Where would this be shipped from?

Got his answer - unfortunately he told me the molds are worn out, so no chance for a run or single kits atm. He said one day he will make new molds and start another run, but he has no idea when.

Sorry guys.

Ok. Thanks for checking. Guess it is back to the drawing board.