FISD Forum Name = Traumtrooper

Garrison = Spanish Garrison

Armor Maker = SDS Shepperton Design Studios

Helmet Maker = SDS Shepperton Design Studios

Blaster Type = Doopydoos

Height = 1.83 cm

Weight = 93 kgs

Boots Maker = CK

Canvas belt = Traumtrooper (Spanish Garrison)

Hand Plates Type = Antillis (Spanish Garrison)

Neck Seal Type = Traumtrooper (Spanish Garrison

Holster Maker = Bierzo (Spanish Garrison)

Full body Front-Arms at side

ITpbPoJ.jpg

Full Body Back - Arms at side

1SMUq85.jpgFull body Left-Arm raised

VLID9f0.jpgFull body Right-Arm raised

g1Nz6eu.jpgRight Side Detail – Arm raisedhFxWWmG.jpgLeft Side Detail – Arm raised

VLID9f0.jpgAbdomen Details

GAtfJhZ.jpgFull body action shot

U4rpy81.jpgCod and Butt Plate Attachment

ICO0Fyc.jpgNAQTv6Y.jpgInterior Strapping

ZttRQU8.jpg

• Like 1

Hi  Victor, just having a look at your submission and I have a  suggestion for you.

Shoulder bells: Any chance you could shorten up those top straps so the top of the bell touches the plastic shoulder bridge. Yours have a fair gap and don't look even. ;)

Hi Sly11,

Thanks for answering. You are  right they don´t look good. When I come home I will shorten the straps and use stronger ones. They should be weak for the use.

I will send another pictures.

Hey Victor!, welcome to your EIB review and thanks for your application, lets take a look.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry so congratulations Trooper!      :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observation made by us and your fellow troopers, if any of these observation would affect a future application, they will be made in the above and or below sections.

One balance issue we do see here often is larger than necessary gaps between the top of the shoulder bells and the plastic shoulder bridges.

These should be close to if not touching. Thank you for fixing these and submitting a new photo.

The other minor element is probably just a dressing issue, but try and keep the gap between the bicep and forearm even on both sides, again this will have you looking more balanced.

ITpbPoJ_zpsta4cs3ji.jpg

Reference Image

Shoulder%20gap.jpg

Butt Plate popping out :  When we look at your internal strapping in the image below this one, I can see that you have a couple of options.

Moving your snap plates to the return edge allows for less elastic between the Butt and kidney plates and should reduce the amount the butt pops away from your body. Also using wider elastic that has less stretch can also help matters here.

hFxWWmG_zpsxnnyjxbu.jpg

ZttRQU8_zpsmdcpe0oj.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. This is also where we try and get you in the best possible position for a successful Centurion application.

Victor, you have done an excellent job of this SDS build and with the minor adjustments above you will look superb.

One thing with your blaster, which we do come across from time to time is the rear sight mounting.

In your case it is on back to front. The options are to try and carefully remove it and turn it around so the rough or serrated edge is facing the back, or do as Justjoseph has done and smooth out the serration on the front and carefully file the groves across the back portion and touch up the paint job.

PLq7Dxb_zps7j6gkgto.jpg

Reference image

081_zpstut6hnbk.jpg

Well that's it, thank you again for a great application, make some adjustments and we hope to see you in the Centurion thread soon. :jc_doublethumbup:

Excuse me, I'm kinda new at this but I'm not sure if this matters. How many stripes are supposed to be on the sides of the helmet? I've looked at a number of helmets and most have 15 stripes! Does this matter for EIB?

:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Today is a great day Sly11

You don´t know how happy you make people like me.

I will take your suggestions and we will see us soon requesting Centurion level.

Have a nice day! I will.... :P  :P

• Like 1

Excuse me, I'm kinda new at this but I'm not sure if this matters. How many stripes are supposed to be on the sides of the helmet? I've looked at a number of helmets and most have 15 stripes! Does this matter for EIB?

9-16 tube stripes, and no it doeskin matter as long as you fall in those guide lines. :duim:

:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Today is a great day Sly11

You don´t know how happy you make people like me.

I will take your suggestions and we will see us soon requesting Centurion level.

Have a nice day! I will.... :P  :P

Glad to have made your day :salute:

Looking good trooper!  Might want to tighten those butt straps so it doesn't go over the belt on the outside.  Might need to bend them a little inward too.

SfoYhXh.png