Where Can I Look For Buying Good Quality Armour

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can't decide between these (3) options:

The Original Storm Trooper Hero Kit

The Anovos Hero Kit

The Anovos DIY Kit 

6"1 Ft. tall, 180lbs  Fit - Ecomorph 

The Original StormTrooper UK company seams the most legit, the Special Edition looks rock solid.  I don't care yet about joining 501, as I' plan to do product reviews as a stormtrooper, and use costume to Cosplay . 

The Anovos $1800 has the best reviews, yet, the Original StormTrooper kit seams better for similar price

The Anovos $450 DIY Kit - While this looks cheap, and fun to compile, I am by no means talented with my hands... and worried I might waste 450$ AND end up with a sub-par suit. 

My goal is to look the best, given my ideal frame, height

I've read a large amount of articles, just looking for some last minute feedback prior to purchasing and diving in.... Thank you!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

You may want to consider getting a kit...and having someone build it for you. In any case...how the armor fits you is important for the "look" of the armor. I am 6'2 - 180...& I bought the AM 2.0 Kit and am building it myself. Just thought that may be an Avenue you wanted to examine.