RS props vs TM armour with Anovos helmet HELP!

Hello,

After much research my options of stormtrooper armor are TM and RS props, because I live in Europe and I have to pay custom fees etc.Since I have already purchased the Anovos helmet I don't want another helmet.I was told that the RS armour in PVC is very similar to the colour of the Anovos helmet, but I don't know how is the TM armour in comparission to the Anovos helmet, because he has 2 options 1,5 and 2,5 wich is acrylic caped.I don't know what to choose.PLEASE HELP ME!!

The anovos plastic is actually a bit off white color. It is slightly different than the RS plastic which is whiter. It is closer to the off white TM 1.5. The 2.5 is VERY white and shiny.  

• Like 1

The shiping is 150usd and the custom fee in Romania is 30% from the price of the product, and that brings the anovos armour at about the same price as the others, which are more screen acurate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OUCH! 

Basic maths:

Anovos kit without soft goods (you better buy other, cheaper and better) is 450$

Shipping is 150$

600$ equates 550€

550 +30% = 715€

And a build Helmet is in that price included, so you can sell one helmet and subtract that amount (i guess 150-200€) from the 715€-

Thats including customs and shipping additional 515 - 565€. Can you buy the other suits including shipping for that?

For example: Romania has 20% VAT, not 25. It was 24, but since 01.01.2016 it´s reduced to 20%

As a part of the EU many fees are more or less in the same range in many countries - so i don´t believe the 30% customs. More believable is 20% VAT + 10% customs fee, 30 in total. 

I think my choice of armour is now limited to RS because it offers free shiping, but I don't know wich one ,PVC or ABS, will be more similar to the Anovos helmet ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The PVC is more brilliant white, but the anovos helmet is itself ABS. I would go for ABS myself based on what I've seen from the two materials.

Don't mind him. He just dislikes fan made armour.

And i dislike stupid questions even more.

This whole thread is just a laugh. 

I mentioned it before, if he isn´t able or willing to get the Anovos, sell the stupid helmet he has. Then buy whatever armor he likes with the matching helmet. But don´t sit on that helmet and try to get a amen for any funny combination.

All his running in circles is a waste of time. One could say "be a man, make a decision, any decision, and live with it".