255c8d70212b7728746912d76506393d.jpg

So my first ''Troop''* at Star Wars Celebration this year was great fun, had plenty of people take photos with me and my brothers. However, it was my first ever long use of my bucket and aside from the lens fog (currently working on it) a problem that repeatedly came up was that of my neck trim continually falling off and having to be reapplied. Bearing in mind that I do not have any superglue or adhesive currently on the neck trim, what would you guys suggest is best for keeping it on?

Thanks

*When I say troop I mean just me in my bucket with a suit on, as well as not yet being part of the 501st

Sent from my 5022X using Tapatalk

A little E-6000 should do the trick, but don't go overboard with it.  If you could post a pic of the problem area(s) it would help us to help you more.  There are several products you can use to stop the lenses from fogging up, but I use plain old shaving cream.  Just rub a bit on the inside of the lens, then wipe it off with a clean dry cloth.  Another thing that helps immensely is installing a fan system.

• Like 2