bowski's noOb MTK build

ABS sludge. You'll then need to sand and polish. I would suggest waiting till you're done using the dremel. You may need to use it in other spots as well...I know I still do! My slip ups are not in the most noticeable spots though.

• Like 1

When I did it, I put the dremel away. It's not noticeable unless you get really close up (like the pic) but yea I was pretty bummed I did it. I hope I can fix it and not make it worse.

I had the same kind of issue near one of my ears and was really anxious about making, and then using abs paste. But, I knew I had to give it a go. Once I applied it I knew there was no going back. I left the paste to set for a day or so, sanded down and then buffed it up using a nail polishing block. I am so pleased with the result. You cannot see the repair.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

today this is happening on one side of one bicep. I used plenty of e6000 but it's pulling apart.

xthG5Vn.jpg?1

So its slowly pulled apart since removing the clamps?

how well did it fit together? I mean did it marry up easily enough or did it require some tension to line tha side up?

First up, if your happy with the other side, I'd redo the side thats pulling away, and see if that remedies it.

Marc

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

That was the only side that required some tension. The rest all went perfectly. I'll see if a re-do helps. Should I try a stronger adhesive?

Id give it another go with the 6000 as if you use another glue, you may not be able to get it apart if you need to redo it. If you've not already done so ensure you rough up with some sand paper the areas you will be glueing.

Where did you get your 6000 from as I know there are some fake ones online.

Dont worry we will sort it! Worst case scenario would mean a hot water bath in order to shape the required part.

• Like 1

My bucket still looked pretty unsightly even after the rivets but the ears cover the seams (and the sins). Don't worry, that's how they look. :)

Edited by Addertime
  • Like 3